In order to meet company development, we are looking for knowledgeable and qualified people to join our company to work for our clients with Senior Tax Consultant
- Responsible for quality of accounting and tax works performed by Manager
- Be Chief Accountant and tax declarations for service customers
- Monitoring the performance of the employees work in teams and communication with assigned clients to complete the work.
- Able to provide consultancy to clients on tax & accounting matters
- Able to communicate directly with clients via email and in-person meeting
- Skilled inspection accounting book and tax review.
- Ability to perform work to support other services such as prepare payroll, Synthesis newsletter new tax laws periodically as required.
- Graduated from university’s degree in finance, accounting or audit field
- Having working experience in accounting – tax consulting services is excellent advantage
- Good at communication and presentation
- English fluency is preferable
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and accounting software
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and responsible.
- Willing to travel for business
- Salary range: Negotiable
- Other regimes to comply with the provisions of the labor law and social insurance law
- Annual vacations
- 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
- Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company
- Working time: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM from Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month
- Job Application, cover letter and CV
- Degrees, certificates
- Sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org