In order to meet company development, we are looking for knowledgeable and qualified people to join our company to work for our clients with Payroll Specialist.
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in checking timesheet, annual leave and other payroll related documents sent by clients and calculate payroll
- Ensure the payroll services provide on time per client’s request
- Assist clients in Social, Health & Unemployment Insurance registration, claims, etc…
- Work closely with tax office, insurance companies, etc…
- Advise clients issues and concerns relating to C&B policies and practices.
- Assist clients in updating the HR records, statistics and reports, etc…
Able to provide consultancy to clients on labor law, insurances, PIT, etc….
- Other tasks assigned by Managers/Supervisors
- Graduated from university in finance, law, accounting or audit field
- Good at communication and presentation
- Able to use English fluency
- Master of labor law and Personal income tax law
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and responsible.
- Application cover letter together with CV
- Degrees, certificates
- Sent to email address: email@example.com
- Supportive parking fee
- Annual leave from 12 days and more
- Insurance policies in accordance with Vietnamese law
- 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
- Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company