a. Work permit

Foreigners who want to work in Vietnam must apply for a work permit, except for some exemptions. We provide consultancy services and file applications for work permits for foreign workers in Vietnam or apply for a waiver of work permits.

b. Visas and resident card services

We will coordinate with clients to manage domestic business and work visa applications, resident cards, and relocation of large numbers of personnel. Our lawyers regularly advise clients on the fastest and most effective methods for entry into Vietnam.