Skip to content
Job Description: Legal Admin
- Draft proposals, and contracts and send debit notes to clients.
- Record and monitor internal contracts of the company.
- Monitor, and submit documents and reports about the operation of the company in accordance with the law.
- Assist the legal procedures including but not limited to researching, drafting legal documents, receive the dossiers from clients,…
- Translate the documents into English, Vietnamese
- Assist Marketing to write the legal content to post on Linkedin, Facebook, company’s website …
- Graduated from Law, Law Administration
- Competent in English skills
- Fast manners, friendly and good communication skills.
- Proficiency in office skills
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, careful, honest and responsible.
- Ability to work independently and work in teams.
- Withstand high work pressure
- Know how to plan and organize your work effectively.
How to apply:
- Job Application and Resume
- Send your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Legal Assistance|