In order to meet company development, we are looking for knowledgeable and qualified people to join our team in Hochiminh office as Internal Accountant.
- In charge of internal and external payments
- Reconcile/monitor debt with clients
- Record entries related to cash receipts/disbursement, bank deposit payments
- Carry out transactions with banks: withdraw money, transfer money, compare documents, bank supplementary books
- Monitor internal advances
- Record expenses in accounting software
- Gather all of reports of expenses monthly of company.
- Manage e-invoices
- Prepare tax reports
- Update Company’s attendance timesheet and calculate salary.
- Assist the HR department in some of events: company trip, year-end party, Christmas, birthday monthly,…
- Other admin tasks assigned by Managers/Supervisors
- Graduated from university in finance, accounting or audit field
- Prefer candidate has working experience in accounting, auditing, AR/AP
- Good at communication and presentation
- English fluency is preferable
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and accounting software
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and responsible.
- Ability to work independently and work in teams.
- Withstand high work pressure.
- Know how to plan and organize your work effectively.
- Salary: Negotiable + Commission + KPI
- Other regimes to comply with the provisions of the labor law and social insurance law
- 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
- Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company
- Application cover letter together with CV
- Degrees, certificates
- Sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org