– Update the job advertisement and post some tips or sharing experiences related to recruitment on Pham’s website, fanpage
– Analyze, report about effectiveness of recruitment evaluation.
– Follow full recruitment process of company between departments. Develop new recruitment channel.
– Filter records, CVs, sort records to store in the Company’s Database.
– Conducting interviews, scheduling interviews, supporting other departments within the professional interview.
– Update the contact list between departments, a new employee.
– Update Company’s attendance timesheet and calculate salary.
– Assist the HR department in some of events: company trip, year-end party, Christmas, birthday monthly,…
– Organizing / assisting in organizing necessary events to attract high quality personnel.
– Other admin tasks assigned by Managers/Supervisors
– Gather all of reports of expenses monthly of company.
– Graduated from university in Law, HR, English Language is preferable
– Good at communication and presentation
– Able to use English fluency
– Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
– Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and responsible.
– Master of labor law and Personal income tax law
– Prefer candidate has 1-2 year working experience
– Salary: Negotiable
– Supportive parking fee
– Annual leave with 12 days
– Insurance policies in accordance with Vietnamese law
– 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
– Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company
– Job Application, cover letter and CV
– Degrees, certificates
– Sent to email address: email@example.com