In the Trends Summit 2023 event, 5 notable global marketing trends were discussed to help businesses attract and retain customers. These are innovative and creative marketing strategies that enable businesses to create multiple touchpoints to stimulate customers’ shopping desires. These strategies are divided into three main stages of the customer experience, including before, during, and after purchasing.
- Data-Driven Marketing: This strategy focuses on using data to build effective marketing strategies and make strategic decisions that align with customers’ needs. Businesses will conduct in-depth research on customers’ interests, needs, age, geographic location, etc. to create attractive promotional programs.
- Predictive Marketing: Leveraging Big Data, this strategy helps businesses understand customers and devise a plan to reach them based on information about their next actions. This helps businesses optimize their marketing strategies and increase the likelihood of converting potential customers into actual customers.
- Contextual Marketing: This strategy applies technology to create, communicate, convey, and enhance value throughout the customer journey. As a result, businesses can enhance the customer experience and create memorable touchpoints throughout the purchasing process.
- Augmented Marketing: Using technical technology such as chatbots to enhance human interaction and customer experience support. This helps optimize the customer support process and create great customer experiences.
- Agile Marketing: This strategy combines functional departments to capture customer behavior, proactively research and flexibly adapt to market changes.