Job Description: Legal Supervisor
- Do the tasks that support, consult the Law and provide the law principle related to business licensing, labor, financial, banking, taxation, securities, real estates, foreign investment; do the researches, analyzes and judge of other law issues to detect the client’s legitimate rights and interests.
- Participate in meetings with clients and other third parties.
- Liaise with government departments.
- Draft and certify the proposal, the economic contract, official dispatch and legal documents (both English and Vietnamese) to support the company’s operation.Manage and keep the documents in file.
- Take responsible for the aspect of legal towards the company’s client services.
- Consult the procedures of legal documents, participate in deal/litigation, and solve the arisen issues to beneficial disputes between the company and the third party.
- Assist all of departments of the company in the aspect of legal.
- Other tasks assigned by Managing Director/ Direct supervisors.
- To hold University Degree in law.
- To have at least 2 – 3 years legal experience in enterprise consultation, bank, finance, real estate, M&A, foreign investment or similar.
- To be fluent in English, especially in writing and speaking skills.
- Fast manners, friendly and good communication skills.
- Proficiency in office skills.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, careful, honest and responsible.
- Ability to work independently and work in teams.
- Withstand high work pressure.
- Know how to plan and organize your work effectively.
- Salary range: Negotiable
- Other regimes to comply with the provisions of the labor law and social insurance law
- Annual vacations
- 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
- Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company
- Working time: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM from Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month
How to apply:
- Job Application and Resume
- Qualifications or degrees, certificates
- Send your documents to: email@example.com