In order to meet company development, we are looking for knowledgeable and qualified people experienced staff to join our team in Hochiminh office.
- Assist in multiple audit engagements, including strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management.
- Highlight key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Determine that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards.
- Provide insight, connectedness and responsiveness through good understanding of the business.
- Support to design working paper templates, written guidance to audit staffs.
- Set up audit objectives and overall scope.
- Assist in reviewing accounting work from accounting service department.
- Provide the consulting of Tax, Accounting.
- Cooperate with legal department by giving opinion and provide necessary information for legal jobs.
- Review periodically reports including tax report, statistic report and other.
- In-charge of special works assigned by Director.
- Graduated from university’s degree in finance, accounting or audit field
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license is preferable.
- Minimum of 2 working-experience-years in auditing/accounting and tax is a must
- English fluency is preferable
- Work well in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and accounting software
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel as business demands
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Salary range: Negotiable
- Other regimes to comply with the provisions of the labor law and social insurance law
- Annual vacations
- 13th month and other bonus per company’s decision
- Team-building and company trip yearly organized by the company
- Working time: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM from Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month
- Application cover letter together with CV
- Degrees, English certification (if any)
- Apply the application via email: email@example.com