According to the latest Decree 24/2023/ND-CP dated May 14, 2023, which has just been issued by the government, it regulates the base salary for cadres, civil servants, public employees and the armed forces. Accordingly, from July 1, 2023, a base salary of 1.8 million VND/month will be applied to 9 groups of subjects. Through today’s article, let’s find out more details about this change with Pham Consult!
From July 1, 2023, the base salary is 1.8 million VND/month
The Decree clearly states that the basic salary level is used as a basis: Calculating the salary level in the salary tables, allowance levels and implementing other regimes as prescribed by law for the specified subjects; calculate activity and subsistence costs in accordance with law; calculate deductions and benefits according to the base salary.
Continue to implement specific financial and income mechanisms for agencies and units that are implementing specific financial and income mechanisms at the central level, which are prescribed by competent authorities for a number of agencies. , the state administrative unit until the implementation of the overall reform of the salary policy according to Resolution No. 27-NQ/TW dated May 21, 2018 of the Seventh Conference of the 12th Central Committee; monthly salary and additional income based on base salary of 1.8 million dong/month from July 1, 2023 according to a specific mechanism that ensures not to exceed the average salary and additional income. army in 2022 (excluding the salary and additional income due to the adjustment of the salary coefficient according to the rank and grade when raising the rank or raising the rank).
The Government submits to the National Assembly to consider adjusting the base salary in accordance with the state budget capacity, consumer price index and economic growth rate of the country.
The payers and allowances specified in this Decree include:
1. Cadres and civil servants from central to district levels specified in Clauses 1 and 2, Article 4 of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants 2008 (amended and supplemented in the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Personnel) ministries, civil servants and the 2019 Law on Public Employees).
2. Commune-level cadres and civil servants defined in Clause 3, Article 4 of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants 2008 (amended and supplemented in the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Cadres, public servants and Law Members office in 2019).
3. Public employees in public non-business units as prescribed in the Law on Public Employees 2010 (amended and supplemented in the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants and the Law on Public Employees 2019). ).
4. People who perform jobs under the labor contract regime specified in the Government’s Decree No. 111/2022/ND-CP on contracts for a number of jobs in administrative agencies and non-business units Public employees are eligible to apply or have an agreement in the labor contract to apply salary ranking according to Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP of the Government on the salary regime applicable to cadres, civil servants and public employees. and armed forces.
5. People working in the payroll quotas at associations are supported by the state budget for operating expenses according to the provisions of Decree No. 45/2010/ND-CP of the Government on organization, operation and Association management (amended and supplemented in Decree No. 33/2012/ND-CP).
6. Officers, professional soldiers, non-commissioned officers, soldiers, workers, defense officers and contract workers of the Vietnam People’s Army.
7. Salary officers, non-commissioned officers, non-commissioned officers, conscripts, public security workers and contract workers of the People’s Public Security.
8. People working in cipher organizations.
9. Part-time workers at commune, village and residential groups.
Thus, through the article on Pham Consult, it is clear about the change in the base salary that the Government will apply in the near future. To help you better understand the changes and application of this Decree to protect your best interests. If you have any questions, please contact Pham Consult for answers!